Relay achieves this by combining declarative data fetching and a static build step. With declarative data fetching, components declare what data they need, and Relay figures out how to efficiently fetch it. During the static build step, Relay validates and optimizes queries, and pre-computes artifacts to achieve faster runtime performance.
To get started, check out the following resources:
- A step-by-step guide to cover the very basics and quickly get up and running.
- An overview of the prerequisites for using Relay, and an installation and setup guide.
- The guided tour, for a comprehensive overview of Relay's different APIs and concepts, and usage examples for different use cases.
- The API reference, for a reference of our APIs including a detailed overview of their inputs and outputs.
- The compiler settings, includes all of the options for configuring relay.
Is this page useful?
Help us make the site even better by answering a few quick questions.