Relay example projects
These projects serve as an example of how to use Relay in real world applications.
Guides and articles:
- How to use @argumentsDefinitions to define local variables to your fragments (by Entria)
- Deep Dive of Updater Relay Store function. How to update your store properly after a mutation or subscription (by Entria)
- Optimistic Update: how to update your UI before server responds (by Entria)
- Relay Network Deep Dive - how to incrementally improve your network layer to manage complex data fetching requirements (by Entria)
- Relay Modern with TypeScript - how to configure Relay Modern to make it with TypeScript (by @sibelius)
- Collection of random thoughts and discoveries around Relay
Relay Modern articles
Note: you can find many more resources by looking at the Relay Modern Documentation.
Is this page useful?
Help us make the site even better by answering a few quick questions.