These projects serve as an example of how to use Relay in real world applications. Some of them are even with educational videos.
Here, you will find articles written by Relay community. They are touching basic topic which are necessary for your daily work.
- What is a fragment? Basic explanation of what is a fragment and what it is used for (by @sibelius)
- Relay anti-patterns. What you should avoid doing when using Relay concepts (by Entria)
- Insights of how Relay Modern has improved a lot since Relay Classic (by Entria)
- How to use @argumentsDefinitions to define local variables to your fragments (by Entria)
- How to paginate using a Refetch Container. You can use a refetch container to paginate as well, just use renderVariables correctly (by Entria)
- How Relay Modern stores your data (by @sibelius)
- Deep Dive of Updater Relay Store function. How to update your store properly after a mutation or subscription (by Entria)
- Optimistic Update: how to update your UI before server responds (by Entria)
- Local State Management, part 1 - how to create a controlled input using Relay (by @babangsund)
- Local State Management, part 2 - how to manage global state and localStorage persistence on the client, using Relay (by @babangsund)
- Local State Management, part 3 - using LocalQueryRenderer and local state to manage nested fragments (by @babangsund)
- Relay Network Deep Dive - how to incrementally improve your network layer to manage complex data fetching requirements (by Entria)
- Relay Modern with TypeScript - how to configure Relay Modern to make it with TypeScript (by @sibelius)